We exist to support the Virginia Tech community by developing, coordinating, and managing application software systems and enterprise data to provide critical information services for university constituents.
- Nov 07, 2017 MABUG Conference 2017
- Oct 27, 2017 Undergraduate Admissions Document Management Development
- Oct 20, 2017 Enterprise Systems Enjoys a Day Offsite
- Oct 13, 2017 Need a Scholarship? Look no further than AcademicWorks! Introducing Virginia Tech's new scholarship management portal, AcademicWorks! Sponsored by University Scholarships and Financial Aid and accomplished in partnership with Enterprise Systems.
- Oct 11, 2017 Welcome to StarRez! Virginia Tech's Housing Management System The needs of the modern user and of Virginia Tech demand an efficient and extensible tool. Now in its first full year of use, the benefits of StarRez have multiplied exponentially for the university.
IT News @ Virginia Tech
- Mar 12, 2018 Free event to help inspire students to dream big Virginia Tech's Division of Information Technology is teaming up with InclusiveVT, the College of Science, and the College of Engineering to organize a unique event called "Hidden Figures: Into the Future," which will bring middle and high school students from the region to campus on March 19 and 20.
- Feb 26, 2018 Supporting Restricted Research at Virginia Tech To prepare Virginia Tech for changes to federal government regulations on controlled research, this secure online environment has been created.
- Feb 19, 2018 Virginia Tech selects Zoom and Kaltura as new video tools Zoom and Kaltura will replace existing instructional video tools at the end of the spring semester.
- Feb 13, 2018 Undergraduate students asked to participate in Student Technology Survey 2018 Undergraduate students are asked to participate in a survey that will help Virginia Tech learn how to provide students with better information about technology services.
- Jan 19, 2018 More-secure passphrases replace passwords beginning January 29 notice about password complexity changes