We exist to support the Virginia Tech community by developing, coordinating, and managing application software systems and enterprise data to provide critical information services for university constituents.
- Nov 07, 2017 MABUG Conference 2017
- Oct 27, 2017 Undergraduate Admissions Document Management Development
- Oct 20, 2017 Enterprise Systems Enjoys a Day Offsite
- Oct 13, 2017 Need a Scholarship? Look no further than AcademicWorks! Introducing Virginia Tech's new scholarship management portal, AcademicWorks! Sponsored by University Scholarships and Financial Aid and accomplished in partnership with Enterprise Systems.
- Oct 11, 2017 Welcome to StarRez! Virginia Tech's Housing Management System The needs of the modern user and of Virginia Tech demand an efficient and extensible tool. Now in its first full year of use, the benefits of StarRez have multiplied exponentially for the university.
IT News @ Virginia Tech
- Sep 07, 2017 Virginia Tech collaboration with colleges and universities allows Virginia Cyber Range to thrive Launched in July 2016, the program offers a virtual environment where students can participate in immersive laboratory exercises that complement their cybersecurity courses.
- Jun 26, 2017 Virginia Tech’s Bradley Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering hosts cybersecurity camp for high school teachers The department will host two GenCyber teacher camps for 50 high school teachers from across the country for the second year.
- Feb 22, 2017 Virginia Cyber Range names Amazon Web Services as preferred partner AWS will join the Commonwealth of Virginia and Virginia Tech to support scalable cloud infrastructure and collaborate on cybersecurity educational efforts, enabling the Cyber Range with both content and a closed network for hands-on exercises, competitions, and other simulations.
- Feb 01, 2017 Documentary, panel discussion about women and minorities in STEM and computing set for Feb. 7 Virginia Tech is hosting a public screening of “CODE: Debugging the Gender Gap,” on Feb. 7. CODE is a documentary that explores the history of women and minorities in the field of computer science and discusses the benefits, challenges, and struggles of underrepresented groups in the STEM fields.
- Dec 21, 2016 Downtown Blacksburg’s GoGig service joins eduroam wireless network A collaboration between Virginia Tech and GoGig has resulted in the merging of the Wi-Fi network in downtown Blacksburg with the international eduroam network.